Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Promises to keep

Here’s a card for the Play Date Café Challenge #105. Here’s the inspiration board:


At first I wanted to have an acetate card base (because of the glasses in the photo), but then I found a piece of Core’dinations cardstock that fit the peach colour very well, so I used that instead.


The cardstock was sanded and then embellished with dots of Enamel Accents. The focal stamp was stamped with chalk ink on kraft cardstock.  I added some highlights with a white gel pen. I love the image of Santa and the snow together with the quote, it comes from an Artistic Outpost stamp set called Snowy Woods.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies: Artistic Outpost Snowy Woods stamps; Distress Ink Tattered Rose; VersaMagic Aegean Blue; Core’dinations whitewash cardstock; Ranger white Enamel Accents; DMC floss; twine; mini stapler; Kaisercraft rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!