Friday, December 30, 2011

Some fun news!

Today I have a little sneak peek to share for a fabulous new challenge site that will launch on January 6. It is called CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration and is started by my scrapping friend Debbi Tehrani. It is a colour combination challenge with several fun twists. I particularly like one thing that Debbi writes on the new site, so I am quoting her here:

‘CSI encourages scrapbookers to explore the artistic side of scrapbooking while preserving the essential reason we started scrapbooking in the first place--capturing on our pages the bits and pieces--the stories--that make our lives special and meaningful and unique.’

Sounds great doesn’t it! Please join us in the fun. Here’s a sneak of the first challenge:


I am very happy and honoured to be on the design team. It is going to be tons of fun. This is a little sneak peek of my layout for the first challenge.


My layout has lots of stamping as usual; you will have to wait until January 6 to see the whole thing. Only a week to go!

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Your sneak is just gorgeous, Anna-Karin! Can't wait to see your layout in its entirety! So thrilled to have you on my team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! So glad you are on the team looks to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Anna-Karin!! Can't wait to see the full layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so looking forward to seeing the full layout!! Isn't this so exciting!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful sneak-peek! I can't wait for the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks gorgeous, cant wait to see more especially the stamping, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Sneak! Cant wait to see it in full!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!