Sunday, May 27, 2012

2 years: CSI case file #21

Here’s my layout for CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration #21, a little bit late. This week’s case file looks like this:

From the evidence items I used: doilies, lace, flowers. And from the testimony items: journaling spots of different size.

The doilies were die-cut from watercolour paper and misted with Perfect Pearls and water for shine. I glued them to grey patterned paper and white embossed a flower background stamp on top, aiming for imperfect impressions. Gesso was smeared over an area of the background and I did some stamping on top.

The layout is about when I turned two years old, and I thought it was fun to scrap since my son is about the same age now. I journaled on four different tags.


 The flower was die-cut from two other pieces of journaling card. I also used a mix of paper and fabric lace, ome transparent embellishment and repeated the number 2 both on the big clock and on the one flower.

 The clock was die-cut from Peeled Paint Core'dinations cardstock and sanded.


The number 2 was stamped with white ink on the kraft paper to imitate the chalk look.

Thank you for looking!!

Anna-Karin

Supplies: Hero Arts Dots and Flowers S5213, Stamper’s Anonymous Wendi Vecchi Well Worn Art stamps, Darkroom Door number stamp; Sizzix Lace Medallion Doily Bigz die, Weathered Clock, Mini Tattered Florals Movers & Shapers, Inside Out Sizzlits, Vintage Lace Sizzlits; BasicGrey patterned paper (Basics); Core’dinations Peeled Paint cardstock; Maya Road, Jenni Bowlin, K&Company and JillyBean journaling spots; Panduro acetate embellishments; Stazon ink; Ranger Seafoam White embossing powder; Perfect Pearls; Colorbox Frost White; watercolour paper.

2 comments:

  1. Seems Its been ages since I have had a chance to get over here and check out your work. This pages is gorgeous AK, you nailed the colours perfectly and I'm always in awe how you make the most of your stamping. Going to have to come back and read this post again as I love that clock you've created so effective.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!