Saturday, November 16, 2013

CSI case file #98

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a quick CSI:Color, Stories, Inspiration layout. Here's this week's case file:

And my layout:

From the evidence I used: polka dot, wood (stamp) and ribbon, and from the testimony, I wrote my journaling in the form of a list on strips of papers and tucked them behind one photo. I found some photo's from my sister's place which had just the right plum colour and decided to scrap about this cosy evening we spent with her. She made us a fabulous smoothie made from her own blueberries and more, and lots of other special things.

I used patterned paper for my background and stamped and stencilled on top. The stamps are brand new Darkroom Door stamps: Peeled Paint, Imperfection, Bingo Numbers.

This is such a fun sentiment and it fit with these photos. I really like the texture created with the peeling paint stamp. For the yellow part of the case file, all I added were some brads and a yellow heart.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you will have a real fun weekend!

Anna-Karin

Supplies:
Surfaces: Fancy Pants patterned paper
Stamps: Darkroom Door: Peeled Paint Background, Imperfection, Bingo Numbers
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black; Distress Ink: Seedless Preserves
Paint: Adirondack Lettuce dabber
Stencil: Tim Holtz Layering Stencil: Stars
Embellishments: Bazzill word stickers; 7Gypsies letter stickers

1 comment:

  1. Cute photos!! Perfect use of the new Darkroom Door stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!