Sunday, August 17, 2014

Scenic Tag Card

Hello stampers! Here's my second scene for the August theme at Craft a Scene - add a four-legged animal to a scene.
 
I had a glossy die cut tag on my desk and decided to stamp a little scene on it. Most of the stamping was done with green Archival Inks, except for the birds and branches. I coloured it with dye inks and my Colorbox Stylus tool, aiming for a light look. Highlights were added with a white gel pen.
 
For the background I used a patterned paper, distressed with sand paper and some tissue tape. The sentiment was white embossed.
 
Thank you for looking!
 
Happy stamping!
 
Anna-Karin
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Stampscapes: Ducks in Formation 027A, Crooked Path 146F, Oaks and Mist 224F, Dog Walk 227A, Prickly Branches 272G, Oak Branch Sm., Scenic Sentiment Sheet 1
Dies: Sizzix: Tag & Tie
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink: Fern Green, Leaf Green, Jet Black; Adirondack: Willow, Aqua, Stonewashed, Oregano; Distress Ink: Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Antique Linen Frayed Burlap, Gathered Twigs
Embossing powder: Ranger White
Surfaces: Kromekote glossy cardstock; Prima Cartographer A4 pad
Embellishments: Tim Holtz idea-ology: Laboratorie Tissue Tape, Elements Tissue Tape, Linen Ribbon
 

9 comments:

  1. You always create such beautiful scenes and this one is no exception, I love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and a fantastic scene, I adore the sentiment. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning Anna karin - I adore this xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the pretty stamped worlds that you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I love stampscapes anyway and the way you used them is so good. Good color combinations and like the background paper.
    Edna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love everything about this! I love Stampscapes stamps and haven't invested yet, but every time I see one of your lovely projects, it pushes me further to do so! Wonderfully creative! Thank you for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna-Karin, your scenic background never seize to amaze me. Beautiful...
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful delicately coloured scene! Stunning! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!