Monday, March 23, 2015

1 Stamp, Many Ways

Hi friends! I hope you enjoyed your weekend. We have a new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, namely '1 Stamp, Many Ways'. Such a fun challenge and I had several ideas for it, but I had to take my very first break week since joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge team. This project was namely due just after we got home from the hospital with Leo and I didn't have a chance to do it.

Instead, I thought I'd just link some of my tutorials involving stamping techniques here, for inspiration:

Bold Bird Art Journal page, using Dina Wakley's wonderful Scribbly Birds set. Mixed Media stamping techniques.

Remember This Art Journal page, with a fun shadow stamping technique using Simon Says Stamp Exclusive stamps

Artsy Stamp Accordion tutorial, using stamps for backgrounds, focal points and embellishments. I used Stamper's Anonymous Classics stamps here, and other products by Tim Holtz.

I hope you will join us this week in our challenge, as always, on random participant wins a $50 gift voucher from Simon Says Stamp. Maybe you could get some new stamps. :)


I'll be back in a day or two with a tutorial.

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

8 comments:

  1. Your pages are amazing, Anna-Karin! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspiration Anna-Karin, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I love those bird stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these tutorials. I loved seeing how you created these beautiful pieces of art. I'm a new follower and haven't seen them before and my daughter is just starting her first art journal. Especially loved how you stamped in the gesso. I haven't used gesso a lot and haven't seen it stamped in before. Love the texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!