Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Gift eBook Recap

Hi all! I hope you had a really wonderful Christmas. We have had a lovely time together with family and the boys have loved it. A fun surprise for them was an unknown Santa who came on Christmas Eve to hand out gifts. Anton was pretty sure it was going to be his uncle and got a big surprise when it appeared to be a real Santa instead.

I have been offline during Christmas, but today I wanted to share a post for the Eileen Hull Inspiration Team. This month, the team has been sharing projects that are published in Eileen's new Gifts to Die For e-Book, by Bella Crafts Publishing. My projects have been up on the blog before, so I thought I'd do a little recap post instead. These are all tutorials, and you'll find the links below the photos.

Layers of ink - Sketchbook and Alphabet Journals tutorial by Anna-Karin Evaldsson with Eileen Hull Sizzix Journal die.

Both my Sketchbook Journal and Alphabet Notebook Journal were made for Anton to practice drawing and writing in. They helped to make it even more fun for him to practice. The base for both is Eileen's Sizzix Journal die.

Layers of ink - Seaside Journal tutorial by Anna-Karin Evaldsson with Eileen Hull Sizzix Journal die.

The Seaside Journal was made with that same die and holds summer memories. I am looking forward to doing more projects with the Journal die next year.

Layers of ink - Seaside Journal tutorial by Anna-Karin Evaldsson with Eileen Hull Sizzix dies.

One of my other projects in the e-Book is this Fidget Spinner bag, made for what was maybe the biggest craze of the year. The base is Eileen's House Pocket die and the fidget spinners were made with one of the flowers in the Stitchy Flowers & Leaf set. Both are from the Heartfelt collection.

Layers of ink - Felt House Card Tutorial by Anna-Karin Evaldsson

Dies are so versatile, and this Felt House card was made with the same House Pocket die that was used for the Fidget Spinner die, as well as the Birds & Butterflies and Stitchy Flowers & Leaf sets.

Layers of ink - Flower Basket Tutorial by Anna-Karin Evaldsson with Eileen Hull Sizzix Heartfelt dies.

As I am typing this up, I realize that the Stitchy Flowers & Leaf was one of my most used die sets this year, and here you see it again, on a Flower Basket, made with the Basket die as a base.


There are over 60 gift projects in Gifts to Die For created by designers from around the world. For each project, there is a link to a tutorial. The book is a great source of inspiration for using Eileen's Sizzix dies, and it is also a joy for the eye to look through.

I will be back again before the new year, with my a post about my favourite projects throughout this year. Two of them happened to be in this book, namely the Sketchbook and Alphabet Journals.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!